Introducing the Dairy Health Check
Using the latest advances in mobile microscopy combined with our innovative somatic cell count and ketosis testing slides, and data aggregation tools, you have the power to make decisions about your herd health and breeding – right in the palm of your hand.
What is it?
Dairy Health Check is an all-in-one mobile devices for milk testing, and recording herd health information. Keep all of your cows' individual data and records all in one place, so you can track trends and make real-time updates on the ground—when and where you need it most.
How Does it Help?
- Get instant results when testing the milk of individual cows or bulk storage tanks.
- Receive an indication of the possible pathogen. (Consult your veterinarian for confirmation of pathogen.)
- Store images, results and records automatically for future reference.
- Easily aggregate all of your SCC data to show the impact one cow has on your bulk tank average.
- Identify clinical and subclinical ketosis.
- Email results to your veterinarian, or upload your data to your existing farm management application.
- Keep real-time, detailed records of breeding events in your cow file and generate veterinary testing, calving, and dry off dates.